In this article you’ll learn how to make a delicious iced green tea drink in under two minutes. Even better, you’ll discover why using this method will help you increase the volume of green tea you drink in a day, which is perfect for improving health.
I don’t drink as much green tea as I should.
There’s too much waiting for my liking. Waiting for the kettle to boil. Waiting for the tea to brew. Waiting for the green tea to cool enough so that it’s drinkable.
As a result I often went days without drinking any green tea at all, and missed out on all the health benefits green tea is notorious for.
Making green tea the traditional way had too low a Convenience Factor to fit into my lifestyle.
So I came up with a practical solution that eliminates 90% of the preparation time and ensures that I drink 5 cups or more of green tea per day.
The Iced Green Tea Shaker
I called it the Iced Green Tea Shaker. Here’s how it works in three easy steps.
- Step 1: Fill a protein shaker with 600ml of filtered water. You can use any container but a shaker is convenient for measuring and pouring. Use filtered or bottle water as tap water contains nasty things such as Oestrogen (you don’t want man boobs do you?), and you aren’t going to be boiling it to destroy and bacteria.
- Step 2: Stir in green tea. Place a green tea bag into the water and begin stiring with a spoon. After 60-90 seconds the water will go a nice pale green colour. Remove and trash the tea bag.
- Step 3: Place shaker in fridge. Seal the shaker with a lid and put it in the fridge to cool. If you want it to cool quicker add some ice.
And you are done!
Wait an hour of so (if you didn’t add ice) and you’ll have a delicious ice cold green tea drink. Whenever you want a cup, just fill a mug or glass and off you go.
To up the Convenience Factor I suggest you make 2-3 of these shakers full of iced green tea every morning and try to finish them by the evening.
Why The Iced Green Tea Shaker Method Works
- It’s quick. I can make a shaker full of green tea (around 3 cups) in under 2 minutes. And when I want a cup, I can pour myself one in 10 seconds. That’s a saving of about 5 minutes per cup of green tea made when you factor in the time it takes to boil water.
- It’s easy. You’d have to be a complete moron to mess this one up. It’s so simple you can do it right after getting up, even if your eyes are still sealed shut with sleep.
- It tastes pretty damn good. I actually prefer the taste of iced green tea to the regular hot stuff.
- It makes you drink MORE. You can’t help but drink lots of green tea using this method. The simplicity of it and high Convenience Factor takes care of that. And more green tea equals more health benefits.
Make up an iced green tea shaker for yourself today and I promise you’ll find it such a quick and convenient way to drink lots of green tea, you’ll never go back.