- 1 x Dumbell (weight depends on your fitness levels but start with 10kg if you’re a man, 6kg if you’re a women)
- 3 x resistance bands (ideally use 3 but you can perform this with just 1. I’ll give you alternatives if you don’t have any)
- 15 x burpees
- 10 x one-arm dumbbell snatch (10 each side)
- 15 box jumps
- 8 pull-ups (pronated grip – that means back of hands towards you, fingers facing away)
- 10 resistance band sprints
- 20 kettlebell swings (use the dumbell, holding it at one end)
Rest 60 seconds then repeat twice more.
No equipment alternative
- Replace one-arm dumbbell snatch with single-leg deadlifts
- Replace pull-ups with
- Replace resistance band sprints with 1 x 100m sprint if outside or running on the spot with high knees for 20 seconds if inside.
- Replace kettlebell swings with prisoner squats