Diets, diets, diets.
You can’t pickup a newspaper or turn on the TV without hearing about the latest about what you should be eating to lose weight.
It’s all got so complicated, don’t you think?
The self-help section of my local bookstore is 80% diet books and growing every week. But I’m not sure where all this information leave those people who want to lose some fat.
It’s all too confusing.
There must be an easier way…
Most diets suck
Most diets are produced to make the publishers rich. Very few will get you lean. Authors take a simple concept and fluff it up to look more impressive than it really is.
The real message – the one that will get you results – gets watered down and you get caught up in the details rather than the bigger picture.
- are designed to sell you a book or magazine, not make you lean
- are a fad. They are not sustainable in the long term
- leave you feeling hunrgy, tired and lacking motivation
- severely restrict you food choices, or worse still tell you exactly what food you should eat at every meal. How are you going to cope when the diet ends or you go on holiday?
- don’t teach any scientific principles behind how they work
Diet science made simple
Losing fat and getting lean is ridiculously easy once you know the following little secrets. Don’t overlook them because they are simple and require hard work. They are how ALL diets really work, no matter what the creator tells you.
- to lose weight you must eat less calories than your body uses up every day
- the rule above must be put into practise for several consecutive weeks before you see a real difference
- eating too few calories can cause problems, including upsetting your hormone balance, tiredness, drop in metabolism and muscle mass loss. It is better to create a smaller calorie deficit (500-1000 calories per day) and lose the weight at a slow and steady speed.
- when dieting it is important to perform resistance training 3 times per week to avoid muscle mass loss. Losing muscle instead to fat will make the scales go down but your physique look worse
- most diets do not have you eating enough protein. You should eat 1-1.5g per pound of body weight.
- most diets try to limit fat intake. Your body needs fat to continue operating smoothly
- most diets overdo carbs, including fruit. A bowl of fruit salad for breakfast is not a balanced meal and won’t take you towards your goals
The PERFECT Meal System
I want to provide you with reassurance that losing weight doesn’t have to be an all encompassing mission that takes over your life and makes you feel like shit when you don’t achieve your target.
I got fed up of continually being bullshitted by diet companies. So I created by own easy to follow plan called The PERFECT Meal System.
And unlike most diet authors I actually used it to lose massive amounts of fat in 2011.
It’s an incredibly simple system that lets you score meals out of five using a set of easy to remember criteria. You should only be eating meals that score five out of five if you want a ripped physique and low body fat all year round.
Aren’t you curious how the meals you ate today score? You might be surprised.
My system is simple and free. You can get a copy right now.
Visit the Perfect Meal System page and download your free copy, or enter your email at the bottom of this page. I’ll email you straight back with your copy.